Saturday, July 19, 2008

Works in Progress

A couple pieces of work in progress. Just laying down the linework and lighting tests for now. Actually I've got a few unfinished pieces lying around and just have to get around to finish them up.



I'll post the WIP stages bit by bit when I get them done.

Forgot to add this WIP piece. Canis Lupus - or Grey Wolf. Its part of the "dogs" collection of illustrations.


What can I say, I love canids - dogs, wolves, foxes - so expect to see more. Wolves are fascinating to me because of the way the pack works. Anyway there are a few things to fix on this piece. The muzzle needs to be longer and more tapered at the nose but otherwise the proportions of others seem fairly accurate with the reference pictures I got.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...