Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Work In Progress - M4 Sneak Peek - LINEWORK COMPLETE!

ALRIGHT! The linework is finally done. Took a bit longer than I expected. This represents maybe 95 hours of work. I hope to have it completed sooner but that's that. I have a new commission that might start this month so this will have to take the back seat. Though I hope to have it finished before October.


Here are some close ups.




The full linework setup for Phantomed View. Parts are ready to be painted in Photoshop.

The forward assist key is missing from this. Its already done but the line weights haven't been added at this moment. I'm not really too sure how its going to turn out, hopefully it won't suck - but I'll keep this spot updated so anyone who is interested can follow the progress.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...