Thursday, October 8, 2009

Works on Exhibit - Anatomia @ Ontario Science Centre

Several weeks back my Prof from school emailed me on whether I'd like to toss in some works for an upcoming Exhibition at the Ontario Science Centre. The exhibit is titled 'Anatomia: An Exhibition Exploring The Art And Science of Anatomy'.

Obviously I said yes and here it is:



It is an honour to have my artwork exhibited among my peers from my school days, and among other talented illustrators and artists of OCAD, UofT and ÉPFL. Much thanks to Ontario Science Centre, Sheridan College, Ms Ana Klasnja-curator of the !dea gallery where the exhibition is held. Last but not least a big THANK YOU to my Prof Kathryn Chorney for taking time out of her busy schedule to coordinate with everyone to make this possible. Couldn't have been easy especially with me being literally on the other side of the world.

Here's a better view of the pieces chosen for the exhibit:



For more information, go here to access the OSC website. If you're in Toronto, do drop by to check out this exhibit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...