Tuesday, January 12, 2010

AKS-74U SOPMOD update

Linework update for the AKS-74U. The linework for the dude is pretty much done. There's that little bit more to go for the Glock and the Blackhawk Serpa Holster he's carrying, might need to tweak the scale a bit, the Glock 17 is sleek - not small. The linework for the AKS is still at a very basic stage. That would need a bit more work. To be honest I'm not even sure why I bother with the lower body. Chances are I'm cropping it off at the waist in the final product.



Busy with other work. I'll decide if I want to put them up. Its mostly because they're neither military or technical themed.

2 comments:

Adrian Faria said...

Hey, line work alone looks very nice; I haven't drawn anything that tight since college.

Unknown said...

hi... im also a modern military art lover...i like to draw military stuff...nice to meet u Jerry...nice artworks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...